AAU 0.00% 2.0¢ antilles gold limited

what PGI needs to find is a really good ABC with mining...

1. 5,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    what PGI needs to find is a really good ABC with mining credentials and with family still in China. Go the WOFE and negotiate directly with the owners of the waste gold ore.

Problem is you need a chunk of money..about 30m RMB or currently AUD7m put up and it is dead money i.e. it sits around for a while as registered capital. I don't think an issue as it would be spent in china rebuilding/commissioning LL.

The only snags are direct dealing with the mine ore owner. Sales are easy..to China Govt. Issues will be getting through customs so equipment would need to be spotlessly clean, and repainted as new.

I'd also suggest canvassing some Chinese companies already doing mining in Australia. Eyeball them. This would be a good first step on the learning curve because they must have some diplomacy and tact, but the culture is not far beneath the surfcae and for BJ and other with little direct China experience would be a first ste[p primer. You never know, one might turen out to be ok, and someone to worj with but not as a JV, just a close relationship on a deal by deal basis. Why? because it is a bread crumb trail marking the path of honesty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $5.427K 271.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 242180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ 66712
Last updated 12.16pm 29/03/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.