AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Rusty, as my focus for copper is AVB I'm looking at our likely...

1. 10,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Rusty, as my focus for copper is AVB I'm looking at our likely production commencement dates (we are still on track until we hear otherwise from the company) and our likely ramping of production with stage 2, 3 etc. Hence, feeling very comfortable with a change in direction on copper price trend by first half 2016 and improving fundamentals as we start up PB/stage 2. So not "eventually" so much as in the not too distant future. As you'll remember from the AGM dinner, there are exploration budgets as well and they are a little elastic depending on contingency spend etc. The current dour situation for copper will probably mean AVB end up using less contingency, if any, so with more exploration funds and that will also benefit us down the track. Like KK, my timelines are off in the distance, it's not a short term investment for me so happy to be positioned and wait with the Gorillas or are they Elephants?

Have a good weekend all....oh, hang-on there's still a quarterly to come! May be that I'll be reading it tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.