CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Johnyb26, you stated, ''someone sells $1350 worth of CSD and...

1. 18,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 814
    Johnyb26, you stated,

''someone sells $1350 worth of CSD and drops the price 7%, and people here are telling me this isn't a spec stock?'' I've heard it all.''

So far this week approx. 56k shares for around $3000 value have changed hands in four trading days..

The market imo is :

Awaiting execution of mou and conversion of convertible note to bring the share capital to well over 1 billion shares

Awaiting for the outcome of discussions to raise further capital to fund operations and possible tin production CAPEX estimated $76m ( as per asx announcements).

At current prices if capital is raised IMO it would lead to a substantial increase in share capital above the already 1,054,000,000 anticipated.

CSD has already sold off 80% of its share capital and now has stated several times it is in advanced discussions to raise capital - imo the market is uncertain to how many more shares will be needed going forward

Awaiting for the shares to be issued to 79.51% majority holder of which well over 550m will be held in escrow cost 5c until Jan17 ( 2 years from takeover of SPM assets date of Jan15)

DYOR and always refer to CSD announcements for facts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.