RHK 4.41% 71.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi all, not feeling so good now, but I do believe we should...

1. 1,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Hi all, not feeling so good now, but I do believe we should still stand strong, and refuse this option/takeover offer, we have paid for all the work to done, we have paid all the high salaries, now its our time to play hardball, don't be bluffed on this one, its all my eye and fanny martin, its got more holes in it than my mum's sieve, I hope you all see through the spin, I have never read so much nonsense in all my life, it is too long to write but just spend a little time over the weekend and go through the last 5 years of reports, you will see that this PIOP was the next best thing to sliced bread, so you cannot have it both ways, fantastic in the past (so you can have s/h money to live a lifestyle) and then now and in the future the project is a dud. I say leave the ore in the ground, remove the present board, s/h advertise for positions in situations vacant, all the work is done, and see what comes up, WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, we are getting nothing now or in the foreseeable future, I still say a very strong NO, when we all bought FMS shares we all knew we were in for a long wait, but we a had a long term investment in mind, well lets wait long term, we have put OUR money were our mouth is, we must say NO, and not let this long term asset get sold from under our feet, SAY NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $7.901K 11.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.