SRL 4.03% 64.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

It's hard to imagine a metal that according to 2013 prices is...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    It's hard to imagine a metal that according to 2013 prices is 5000 usd a kg 5 mil a tonne,
    an extraction method that won't lead to the trouble other ree producers have found,.
    A metal that to commit to a larger scale consumption needs reliable supply services.
    when you look at even the aero space industry that is always looking for ways to make planes more cost efficient. With a lighter stronger material that scandium offer as an additive, can reduce fuel consumption with a stronger metal alloy.
    A resource that has no trading or price structure, you wonder how advanced they are with the project. As per release a lot of work has been done already.
    Already in talks with off take
    jorc not far away
    plans to use previous constructed plant to run tests
    ivanhoe to guide them how to mine it.
    While at the start I thought yeah yeah, being so use to ASX listed companies go have a look we are into the next hot metal rerate us.
    but after reading the release understanding where they are you realise this is no half assed announcement these guys are serious and are far ahead of just saying well look we have a tenement.
    To be in off take talks, to be near Jorc to be talking about tests. Is far ahead of the curve.
    then thanks to algen's posts, realise scandium is a metal that has a lot of uses and the only thing needed is a reliable source, is mind blowing.
    thats even without the Sidiri jv which will pick up pace as time rolls on who ever thought being green could be so profitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
0.025(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $58.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 68.5¢ 59.5¢ $42.88K 66.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 76 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 9.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.5¢ 68.5¢ 59.5¢ 17202
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.