AAU 0.00% 2.0¢ antilles gold limited

Mate, I've spent the last few years watching you get riled up...

1. 5,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2006
    Mate, I've spent the last few years watching you get riled up easily, both by bulls and bears.

If you can't handle being called an idiot (not that I've ever called you an idiot, but plenty of people have), you probably shouldn't spend years continuously calling other people idiots, especially when they have spent years being right while you have spent years being spectacularly wrong about the same things.

I have given plenty of reasons why the share price has gone down. The fact that I have not felt the need to repeat those reasons in every single post I make does not mean I have not said them. Most of my attacks have been personal? Why did you address me, perhaps you are typing in the wrong window, this post of yours got sent to Hot Copper not your personal blog to yourself. You need to point out to me why PGI investors are not being friendly towards me? Have you not noticed that I have elaborately explained that myself ad nausea?

As usual you ignore what you don't want to see and act like it never existed. You complain about people doing what you do, even when they don't do it themselves. Notice how you have spent years doing that?

If you can be bothered, feel free to go back and read through all my posts. You'll find the things you say I have never said. Also feel free to go back through your own posts. You will find many things I think will shock and disturb you, not the least of which are many things which you later claim never to have said. If anyone wanted to bother going back through your posts and pick out quotes of your claims and guaranteed predictions, which later turn out to be spectacularly wrong while you deny ever having made them, it would really be quite a read.

Goad me enough with nonsense like this and if I have a couple of spare hours one sufficiently rainy day I just may bother.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $5.427K 271.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 242180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ 66712
Last updated 12.16pm 28/03/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.