ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Yes, I agree. OKAP is dead. Period. It is a failed business...

1. 20,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1967
    Yes, I agree. OKAP is dead. Period. It is a failed business model. They got away with murder during "punters' paradise" in the early naughties and stretched their luck for a few more years, but, they ALL failed as they were using zombie companies with bugger all but pies in the sky and sucked in thousands of eager punters trying to get rich quick, where everyone and his dog wanted a "ten bagger". It's an ancient historic event in Australia and will more than likely come back if one of those zombies actually strikes it rich. Which, I harp back, COULD very well have been CTR!!
    It's a completely new world out there and you only have to look at the Dick Smith catastrophe to see that even "private equity" consortia, the latest "way to a fortune" will very soon have their days in court. From a $90 million buy, went from $500 million to zero within 4 months!!!! Makes the OKAP boys look like amateurs!!
    But, no more discussion from me re OKAP or the old CTR, they too are history.
    Anyone have anything interesting to say about why they bought for Pearl when CTR has a M.C. of $18.12 million?? PLEASE!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.