EE1 6.67% 1.4¢ earths energy limited

After having a good think and a re-check of the available...

1. 3,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    After having a good think and a re-check of the available information, I certainly don't see any reason to panic. My above comment is nothing to do with any negativity around the success of this project...it was just my concern about not wanting the project to be the subject of a takeover prematurely.

Take time to consider the facts & history of this project - neither of which has changed. I'm not going to list all the positives again now because apart from them being already listed, we all know what they are. The only perceived negative is Grant's departure, but thinking about it, is it a negative? It might actually be in the best interests of the Company as it progresses through the next steps.

It was not a surprise that Grant would sell his investment after resigning. The announcement makes it clear he is keen to further other business interests and he no doubt needs cash for those. Importantly though, Grant is still onboard until the DFS and Offtake have been completed.  For me, the Panda Hill project does not have any increased risk attached to it due to Grant's resignation.

As you guys have also posted, Tremont would not have upped their stake if they even had a whiff that this project maybe a dud. Also, it is worth remembering that Craig Burton is not an idiot either and apart from him still having his hands on the steering wheel - look at the level of investment he still has in Cradle.

I'm happy to be corrected, but I reckon this will be a winner - unless something unforeseen occurs. I'm also happy to disclose that I hold plenty and am in until  the inevitable takeover.  Let's hope we all do well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.419M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.104K 75.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 446255 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 315980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.