CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

I still wonder how Les makes a living as I see nothing on his...

1. 104 Posts.
    I still wonder how Les makes a living as I see nothing on his resume or past history that suggests he has any track record on how to value companies and his sole claim seems to "the market lowdown" (his words) gained by carousing with MDs on the look out for a quick push on their share price.

The death rattle of CDB is obviously not a huge issue for Mr. Darby as I was told by several reliable sources that our favorite MD was out in Sydney in a Christmas Mood. Blanco Checko pays the bills and anyone willing to spend time with Glen fills their stomachs on Christmas cheer. I would have thought a low profile, belt tightening and some degree of embarrassment for the "disappointing year" would have been more appropriate.

The bottom line, after some small bumps to 0.2c on pre-AGM excitement, the market shows little interest in CDB even at 0.1c. CDB is grasping at straws to survive whilst Emperor Glen fiddles and feasts. It would be a joke if it wasn't real money that was squandered and real honest families' savings these jokers are destroying.

PS. Glen when you have some time from your busy schedule ... What about the revised drilling program in Chile after you sent staff to inspect the site last month? Why haven't we heard anything for near 6 months on the "shortly in production" Marianas project? Any update on new opportunities announced after the Rio P deal died ? Any update on actual monies received from Pierre's Turkey project and can we have some facts on the project that actually allow analysis of the investment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.