QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Yes there's been lots of "Game Changers" according to the...

1. 4,600 Posts.
    Yes there's been lots of "Game Changers" according to the rampers for almost two years of course not a single on ever eventuated just like a maiden profit.

"The new season of GOT on QFX would be a total game changer."

"The new HBO Pay Per view TV series is a total game changer!"

"Lack of content has been a legitimate criticism of QFX in the past....but not anymore. The realationship with HBO is starting to bare fruit."

Nope never did. HBO sold out and likely they will be taking all HBO content with them once current licence expires. GOT was never a game changer for QFX, not even close.

There isn't a lack of content, but an almost complete non existence of content for streaming play, unless you want to watch a few B grade movies over ten years old.

"Could be a game changer!"

No sorry..

"maybe the day you sell will be the day the game changer announcement comes through"

Interesting investment advice to someone else based on a hope that of course never eventuated.

"It always has the feeling that a "Game Changer" Announcement is just around the corner..."

Nope never did myself, plenty of others felt the same otherwise the SP wouldn't be sub 1c and the company still raising more capital.

"If we get a game changer ann....I might be able to find a lazy 15K though"

Never came, so at least saved your 15k.

"They originally put it in Nines investment portfolio.
    Streamco is set up for a different reason...
    And is half owned by Fairfax.
    Game Changer!"

Nope.

Kat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.