AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The announcement is what it is and may not be directly related...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The announcement is what it is and may not be directly related to Isabel but appointments that did not need to happen ahead of decision and could have waited a couple more weeks. Are they a sign that AVQ are confident about ruling? I hope so. If they are not they have wasted everyone time & money.So all these arguments that they are confident in outcome are stating the bleeding obvious. Of course they are confident.
    So we had an announcement today and an up day on volume. That says something to me especially that volume was up.The smart money plays the game different to the rest of us. They often let the market drift lower to accumulate while the rest of us panic and then buy on volume reversing the slide. Bottom line you can now expect support and AVQ to push to the top of range. They call it smart money for a reason. Dont let anyone tell you that the markets are perfect and we all get to kow things at the same time.

BTW, has anyone else noticed the overall sell volume has fallen by 20m and the buy volume has increased by 10m since last week?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.