MEU 2.27% 4.5¢ marmota limited

Mike 04: See MEU ASX News on 9/6/15. Some similarities with...

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Mike 04: See MEU ASX News on 9/6/15. Some similarities with Challenger
    Yes Mike I have read the report before and just read it again . This time it appears
    to me that the comparisons of maps and diagrams of Challenger's early exploration
    have become so much more significant and clearer in their presentation against the Apollo
    diagrams . Just imagine an extension of the mineralisation that already exists and
    the possibility it will keep improving at depth . Their is a definite starting point here
    and this is now taking on the appearance of an extended ore body something very huge .
    We have the crème de la crème of on the job that discovered Challenger just 60 kms
    away so he knows the environment that he is tackling at the moment . The drilling that
    commences on the 1st September will be part of a long term plan that Dr Rose and Mr Williams
    have been cultivating for some time now. Dr Rose has been buying Marmota shares again
    and his holding has now increased to over 54 million. Apollo has been paid the $50,000
    to relinquish the 25% they held and the Mars Aurora Tank is now 100% in the hands of
    Marmota Energy. So all clearances in place and now to position the drills for a
    1st September drilling programme. Very high grades have already been encountered so what
    are the chances that the results will be much the same or even better in the next round of drilling.
    The shares have been holding there ground of late and it appears that they are well positioned
    to improve a little more leading up and into the drilling program. We will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $47.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $17.75K 400.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102068 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372979 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ 36982
Last updated 15.31pm 28/03/2024 ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.