IVR 0.00% 4.1¢ investigator resources ltd

Meteor, I am no Geo but I know a few. My experience over the...

1. 2,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Meteor, I am no Geo but I know a few. My experience over the past 30 yrs has been with my beloved Nevada Pacific Mining Co (Aust) which along with Aurumbank NZ has spent the last 30 yrs privately developing 7,700 acres + at "Gold Basin" Arizona. Those deposits are now about to developed by Centric Minerals. Among our neighbours are some truly monster Porphyry Copper deposits. I believe that the Peterlumbo field and "Gold Basin" are very similar except "Gold Basin" is lower in grade. That is what attracted to me to IVR , John and the team for everything they have also told me (so far) has been spot on IMO. It may be like "Paris" the Rim may be fractured but if so it is just a matter of spending a bit more time to work out the jigsaw. John and our crew have been looking for the "host rock" for several months now and I believe we have struck it. These deposits are like a giant Xmas present for once you unwrap them they will become "mind blowing", again IMO. We have made a number of mistakes admittedly but John has been focused on our baby and I am now convinced we are back on track. Truly exciting times just around the corner. We are again IMO about to emerge as a major Copper / Gold player. The "Paris" field is / was but a mere tip of the iceberg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $9.921K 244.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 648378 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 107650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ 74950
Last updated 15.38pm 28/03/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.