CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

For what it's worth MO! I believe some here are being a little...

1. 1,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    For what it's worth MO!
    I believe some here are being a little harsh on oneself, some others are just venting and as it's been said they got sprung treating this as all wrapped up and tied with a rose coloured ribbon!

Can't be faraway and could it be that we will see the ribbon untied soon, we trust.

I think this shows that we maybe close to finalizing all that is needed, but I don't see the blame on the Qld gov reading and maybe reading between the lines it just might be some entity in China that has not let go of what we need to have in our name to settle this (may want all their money back) so in the revised ann:

"The transaction remains subject to final transfer of the assets following transfer of the operating mining leases following assessment of stamp duty by Queensland Office of State Revenue and final release of security by SPM financiers that was not received by 30th June 2015."
    I wonder with the wording if this has now been received?

The biggy for me in this enlightening saga is some of the operating costs for the QT:
    "(c) payments to suppliers on behalf of SPM on the operation of Mt Garnet (16,283)"
    That's millions and there, IMO could be a + to this somewhere.
    Now it would be fantastic if they have slipped up some where in the FY 15 to give us a SPM revenue figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.