ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Guys, not say that is only sand dust there, I agree is early...

1. 409 Posts.
    Guys, not say that is only sand dust there, I agree is early exploration stage and so on.

BUT

We don't have much cash to keep drilling (1.4 mill). And we need to raise a large amount of cash until December to keep the project.

The hope of almost everyone here (and as the Dr said above) is a JV, that would put the necessary cash to drill and buy the project.

Ok, but why a major would do a JV now? A major can simple wait December comes and bet that we cannot raise the money in the current market. We are simple "middleman" now without much bargain power. Is like buying a house where the owner cannot pay the mortgage anymore: you can just wait for the auction and buy cheaper.

If we didn't have the December situation, already owing 100% of the project, I would be extremely calm. But the reality is that cash and time are playing against us. Chanape is not a new project and already passed in the hands of 2 other companies.

Well, lets hope for the best. The worst case scenario is going to the market farming for new projects and I am prepare for that. Selling is not an option now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $425 85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3059255 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2595861 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.