AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I must say doctornoh that many of your thoughts expressed around...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I must say doctornoh that many of your thoughts expressed around the funding delays and the directional change mirror my own.

AVB would have known for awhile - as we even discussed the delays here so, AVB would have also been concerned it was going on and on.

Your 2nd last paragraph I very much agree with : "The consistent manner in which this management has obfuscated critical issues in its announcements"

Nevertheless the opportunity lays ahead of them now and in many ways its a clear sky to construction and ramp up so it is reasonable to think the stock would rise over the course of the year. Buying in now (like I did) is a relatively straight forward exercise as one is buying knowing full well what the shares on issue will be and where the implied Mkt Cap now sits.

On another matter - discussed often today - about announcements. I dont think there is ANY WAY AVB are going to release any market sensitive announcements BEFORE the stock goes ex-entitlements.

They said in january there would be strong news flow over coming months but I dont expect they will release market sensitive news that then pushes this to 9 or 10c and still allows people to buy on market and get entitlement to 8c stock. I think that news will come out AFTER it goes Ex. And then the brakes will be off.

Well - that is how I would do it, anyway.

And no doubt a share consolidation may eventuate too, at some stage.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.