GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

An idle Sunday

1. 8,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    It is an idle Sunday for me, and I thought some gobbledygook was called for - other than that emanating from GCN.

As we know, GCN always prints the name of its esteemed director as Jermaine Jackson. This spelling is incorrect, because Jermaine officially changed his surname to Jacksun:

http://tinyurl.com/a9yujmx

So why does GCN always refer to him as Jackson and not Jacksun?

Perhaps the answer lies in secreting a code that the (so-far penny-pinching) sophisticated investors were given. They were promised (in more than one SIS recommendation) that GCN's enterprises in China were expected to cross over thresholds into joyous flows of income because of Jermaine's overwhelming talent and charisma.

So consider this. The words GoConnect Richard Li Jermaine Jacksun can be decoded by sophisticated investors to read this prediction of good things to come China - conjecture landmark rejoicings.

Call him Jermaine 'Jackson' and there is no risk that the code will be broken - because of the simple absence of 'u' and the presence of 'o'.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you wish, but I think this is all too much of a coincidence not to be true.

Back tomorrow to the weekday reality of GCN Pty Ltd's liqoidation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.