CAI 9.52% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

An email I sent and no reply :(

1. 26,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    I sent this email during the week on july 8th. To Jeff Edwards ad Glyn Denison (both of OBJ)

FYI

Hi Glyn,

Some thoughts re PNO the sister company of OBJ. as I am sure you are well aware of the situation that PNO has found itself in, but they may be a win-win solution that would be beneficial to OBJ and PNO holders.

Currently PNO shareholders are looking to lose their investments. This is not a good situation for faithful shareholders that have supported the company over the years. There are many connections to PNO through OBJ. Dr Chris quirk is a director of both companies, Jeff Edwards is a director of MPLH the USA listed entity that PNO own 88%, he is also the inventor of Tripeptofen. I am sure both of these guys would not like to see their efforts evaporate after all the work that has gone into PNO.

I am of the opinion what PNO has would add value to OBJ as it moves forward, the suite of patents that it has, plus the product thermalife cream and gel on the market.

John Palermo Jnr , I am sure would laso love to see the brand continue on behalf of his late father.

What I am proposing is that OBJ consider a scrip takeover of the current shares of PNO at even the lowest price .001.. so basically a 50 to 1 situation. This would add approx 40 million shares to OBJ shares issued. Then pay out the notes and other loan maybe up to $2 mill.. Or offer some shares to the same value say even 30 million shares bringing a total of 70 million shares. Current value approx $4 mill. For that OBJ get everythng lock stock and barrel. It wont have cost OBJ any $$ yet you would be able to utilize approx $20 million of accumulated losses, as its in the same industry.

Obj will start to be earning revenue, so the tax implications on $20 million revenue (also the amount needed for performance bonuses) is approx $6 million. So in fact the company would be $2 million dollars ahead after taking into consideration the 4 million worth of shares issued at a value of 5c.

Surley this scenario must be worth considering, you are utilizing same laboratory, staff etc so a seamless takeover.

Can I ask for your thughts about this concept and are you able to share it with fellow directors.

Warm regards

Im sure OBJ holders will not like the idea..I am a holder of a small amount f obj shares as well..... now i await the onlaught of negative comments to me..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $71.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.8¢ $396.0K 3.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 495612 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 548560 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ 1884412
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.