I reckon I've read enough patents to write one of my own. You...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    I reckon I've read enough patents to write one of my own. You want to split the cost of filing the patent with me? We can be the two pennyless owners of a patent and send powerppint presentations to all car manufacturers about our patent. Then we just wait to win the patent lottery like all the other Phd university types currently holding their graphite/graphene/carbon patents. Brilliant idea isn't it. Look how well its working for the universities that own patents currently.

80amp eh. Well that is a massive alternator. But I don't think it can deliver that much amp on low volts for long periods. It would overheat surely. No. If they're going to put it in cars they need up the voltage. But a tradeoff must exist - amps over long period at say double or triple the 12v standard currently.

Hey Tom! If your mates with other people aside from Adkins, you might want to send them a couple of emails about this little mini rotary alternator. Hat tip to you sir. Nice to know you're reading what our little colony down under is writing. Don't be shy - say hello fella.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.