CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Klaas, The problem that Doomtrader seems to be talking about is...

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Klaas,

The problem that Doomtrader seems to be talking about is the time it takes for gas to make money versus the time it would take for oil.

For example, the gas pipeline won't be approved for two years according to the schedule, and if it is will take another two years to build. At the best. That's four years before it helps the company generate an income.

Compare that to drilling an oil well inside our production license area - that should take around six months from mobilisation, at the most, given all the approvals and much of the infrastructure is in place.

However, it seems we can't afford to do either right now.

In two years time, if the pipeline is approved, then the new "understanding" should come into play, and the company should have a lot more ability to borrow to do more work. But can we hold on till then? What are 30+ staff doing if they are just waiting for that approval?

Those are some difficult questions. And that's why we pay the professionals to take care of it. I don't know the answers. And I don't know if anyone posting here (or on another site) using a pseudonym, with unverifiable claims of credentials, can be believed.

Karll

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $31.66K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86808 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 23813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 101711
Last updated 15.33pm 29/03/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.