ALC 2.00% 5.1¢ alcidion group limited

NB You still haven't answered my questions yet make further...

1. 147 Posts.
    NB You still haven't answered my questions yet make further attacks & ask more questions, are you ok ?
    Addressing your questions in this quote by numerical sequence - I don't retaliate or draw attention to
    personal abusive like issues, far more sensible to educate, I hope you can appreciate that, so:-

1. Which sentence(s) can't you decipher or understand, ie which in particular is "jibberish..." then take it one by
    one, can you indicate which is the top 3 in order of max to min "jibberish" you are having trouble with please ?

2. I'm not warning as such, I am offering commentary in response to others and addressing the other side
    of the coin as in there seems to be a large amount of Pollyanna like spruiking whilst people miss or
    have short attention spans so forget what's happened in terms of dumps & the like & totally miss a
    base understanding re major dump of 19M shares with the claims that went with it Eg "strategic"
    investor not identified, not adding anything to the co, tax bill not due till 31 Oct etc but main
    thing which is important that 19M goes from an issue of corporate governance to being able to be
    dumped with more volatility & play psychological games - this is an observation of an anomaly
    not a specific warning which means the dump of 19M has a lot of media like spin about it, isnt
    that of some concern - by way of example look at Yellow Brick Road & its patterns re the
    sleazy aspect - I hope that doesnt happen at ALC but, the 19M dump for what appears a
    fake reason has that clear aspect. How can that be substantiated, what can the "strategic
    investor" strategise for the company AND how is that dump good for the co AND why before
    the presentations were completed which saw the rally I helped set in motion Monday with a bolt
    of confidence buying in & skipping 7.9 up to 8 - any answers please ?

Each stock that goes somewhere with comparatively larger moves is driven at many stages by a mixture
    of herd mentality and institutional "investing" positioning especially as there hasnt been an ann
    at that time of any concrete deals to help that be maintained Eg Can you answer any one of the Q's I
    raised with Zorba77 here:-
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/alc-new-beginnings.2974247/page-206?post_id=20175608#.WBHuOPRGR84

3. Several times & under difference circumstances but, I don't wish to hassle them more, especially
    as others make claims of individuals re the top 50 having dumped. Its the timing of both their date version
    of the top 50 AND the charts which can tell heaps. Why don't they post their top 50 to maturely
    substantiate their odd claims otherwise it appears as idle pub chat which is just mere talking to pass the time ?

Now over to you, please answer my questions earlier and here - can you do that ? so we can converge
    upon equanimity because, frankly your slanted claims have an offensive anti-intellectual tone - why ?

@Zorba77
    Inappropriate to make idle prejudicial claims without any foundation, you haven't answered my questions !
    Is ignoring them a way of trying to downplay things not understood well, if so spit it out to communicate ?

Were you at the presentations, did you chat with many - I came with my Chess sheet - did
    you, many good discussions during and after the dinner/drinks afterwards into the wee hours...

ie Zorba77 why make claims from what you imagine as an immense oversimplification, perhaps its far
    more complex than you imagine but, cant quite see that - just because I have concerns on claims a
    major shareholder made, so do you know the difference between spin, evidence & substantiation ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $13.90K 275.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222121 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 171513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 222326
Last updated 15.47pm 29/03/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.