TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Alan Jenks, Relaxed

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I'm fortunate enough to be able to call Alan Jenks a friend and would like reiterate to you some of my discussion and feelings after chatting with the chairman this week.

First of all , after six months of me pestering AJ with hundreds of questions on Ton, we are at the point where we no longer open up conversation straight away on the subject. We both said to each other today how Relaxed we are with our investments in Ton. Just how relaxed I would be with the size of AJ's holding I don't know, but to me this signals Incredible confidence from AJ and Triton. Something you will draw further uber confidence from is that AJ stated to me he won't be selling a single share in Triton anytime soon!
    This guy oozes professionalism and is relentless in pursuit of success which his track record clearly shows. I have no doubt that if Alan Jenks and Brad Boyle were to continue as a team in other projects after the successful delivery of Triton they will have a following worthy of only the best in the industry.
    Stubbo said to me the other week referring to AJ , " it's like he's got super powers "
    I'd highly recommend any ton holders that get an opportunity to meet and or talk with AJ ,make the effort to so you can share in my complete confidence with team Ton.
    Which brings me on to another point AJ asked who is going to the AGM and would love to see KL Jonnycrash and all the old timers (old timers was his words) . He mentioned he always make a habit of following comments on hc from Mozmet Freehold Samwize and Dog59 to name a few.

Ok now yes the sp has retraced somewhat recently as it will from a new high but the overall direction and trend is clear for all to see. Lock and load Ton'ers, just wait for the next monster Ann to land.
    Anyhow I'll leave it here for now, follow AJ, Relax, no panic ,it's going to come very, very good.

Atb

Pauldola

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $24.16K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 95844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 77750
Last updated 14.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.