SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Baukaw, LOL ... LOL So, you have now shown us your true colours,...

1. 174 Posts.
    Baukaw,
    LOL ... LOL
    So, you have now shown us your true colours, your lack of respect for research and your lack of knowledge about West African IO miners.
    You're obviously a trader, are you not ? There is nothing wrong with that, as I am sometimes when my circumstances permit. But you are a trader who just wants to rip down the SP so you can trade in on the way up. The trouble is, if it undermined by constant uninformed negativity, you will not only bring down the SP, you will also bring down a takeover offer and we, yes you and me, and all the other shareholders, non-holders and interested people alike, will have the company ripped out from under us, as you allude too. Now, that is smart isn't it ?
    I intend to trade it on the way up, as probably many others, but I have done the research and can seen what is possible in the future. There will be plenty for all of us, but it won't happen if we lose it.
    Constant negativity saps market confidence and adds to the companies difficulties. It is times likes these that we all need to step up and fight to retain our asset, not rip it down.

Cheers,
    P
    GLTALH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.