CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

No, no pains on me mate. I have made it clear to the whole forum...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    No, no pains on me mate. I have made it clear to the whole forum that I have downloaded down to what I considered it to be a safe and not so painful holding. The pains are been experienced by the long termers which are wearing the real thick blinkers and the rosed coloured glasses handed out here by one particular poster.

Lets just say that at the price I sold most of my shares for , I could now buy more than twice the amount I previously sold out of, and all with the same amount of money too.

Finally, and before you are going to reply to me, think about one thing and think about it properly........Why would you believe that this particular poster would know and have more insider infos than me and you about CTP and the way it is run.??

How well do you know this poster before making these ridiculous remarks.??

Are you of the simple belief that the Management and Board will tell this particular poster things ""IN PRIVATE" that you and I and any other investors are not to know.???

Do you think that ASIC would be very happy about that if that was to be the case.??

Do you know of the consequences that Management person would be forcibly put through for doing such a thing.??

Wouldn't you think that, if that was to be the case, it would then become an Insider Trader affair.??

Wouldn't you think that this poster, if he was to know "all of those things in secret" would be selling everything he has got in order to buy unlimited amounts of CTP shares.????

Answer yourself those questions first, and then, and only then, come back to me. But come back with a properly balanced response not a personal attack.

I wonder, if our Messiah is following these threads that is, at how much he will laugh to read what's written here by someone in particular. Belly aches here we come.

Anyway good luck with what you are doing. I will wait first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $31.66K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86808 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 23813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 101711
Last updated 15.33pm 28/03/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.