Hi, gse, re "How would u know how much money each and every...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi, gse,
    re "How would u know how much money each and every native/indigenous Aussie has received ?"

Easy, mate. You take the amount of money apportioned to them, and divide it by the aboriginal population. The exercise was carried out by some years back, and the amount per head was indeed very high.
    The "every native/indigenous Aussie has received ?"" bit, however needs to be questioned.....
    There are Aboriginal housing and welfare agencies throughout the country, with offices and cars for all.....Aboriginal stations, the works......
    BUT, in some areas one cannot get dialysis locally, because every machine is taken up by an Aboriginal, and even then, there are not enough to go around......All those agencies hold meetings, press conferences, have their pictures in the paper........while kidney disease and diabetes takes their toll on the HOMELESS Aboriginals who sustain themselves from the rubbish bins outside KFC and McDonalds outlets......
    My point is that big money is indeed spent, but siphoned off by "Uncle Toms" and agencies and committees, and the people in need get ziltch.........
    The monies received from Native Title........you see some with big flash Landcruisers, but if you ask the group camped near the KFC bins what they think of it, they'll look at you blankly.... Something is very wrong.
    About 3 weeks back I witnessed Police "moving on" a group from the vicinity of the bins, and nearly vented my spleen but realised all that it would do was to have me moved on too, lol. And hey, the exercise in walking backwards & forwards to the bins may do them good, but I dont think that was the intent in moving them on.....
    My tirade here is anything but racist in nature........but people are really dying, people are really homeless, big money is being spent.......but those who really need it arent receiving it.
    Something is very wrong..... And all those socialite wannabe's charged with their welfare are not achieving a thing...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.