Agreed. Although I've often suspected that rather than being...

1. 23,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Agreed.
    Although I've often suspected that rather than being influenced by the drug cartels, the government is actually in the same gang. I can picture a room full of crims dividing everything up amongst themselves, so one cartel gets government, taxation, pharmaceutical drugs and banking etc while another gets non-corporate drugs, prostitution and that kind of thing. Cos when you parse it out I really can't see that much of a difference. If you cross the mafia they send the boys around to smash you up and when you cross the government they send the boys around to lock you in cage and possible steal your property.

But anyway, drug abuse, food abuse, abuse in general is merely a symptom of a broken world and the iron fist of Big Brother has been a complete failure in this area. Law and order can only work when it's aimed at those who would harm others anything outside of that is merely expensive tyranny.

But then from what I've seen 'most' drug users and not addicts and are in control of their usage, just as not all beer drinkers are alcoholics. But some are and we offer those people help rather than the iron boot of the law, why are we such hypocrites?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.