STX 8.33% 26.0¢ strike energy limited

A quick review of the Board of STX

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Haven't said much of late but thought I might remind everyone of the background of some of our BOD...particularly considering where we are with this project...right now...
    I think I'm right in saying most people would consider this to be a situation (currently) where the risk lies in the ENGINEERING part of the project and getting this right(reservoir looks good)...this to my knowledge is where the strength of STX's management is a step above many other junior oilers and the reason why I have invested...

David Wrench, B Eng (Mining) Hons
    Mr Wrench has extensive commercial and management experience in Australia and North America resource sector focused on oil and gas, metal and coal project development. Mr Wrench was a co-founder and Director of coal seam gas pioneer CH4 Gas Limited  (he's been here before !!!) and has been a Director of a number of private resource companies. He graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering (Mining)  (HONOURS) from the University of Sydney.

Mr Brendan Ostwald MAICD
    Mr Ostwald has over 20 years’ experience in the management of remote infrastructure developments with a particular focus on Australian on-shore oil & gas and coal projects.

Ms Jody Rowe, Dip Acc, Dip FM, MAICD, MCIP
    Having held a number of senior management positions with organisations such as QGC, QGCLNG, Santos and Rio Tinto... During her career Ms Rowe has been involved in the management of a number of large scale contracts and procurement and construction projects.

David Baker, BA, LL.B (Hons)
    Mr Baker has extensive experience in commercial joint ventures, utility financing, development/project finance and mergers and acquisitions in the resources and infrastructure sectors.

Chief Operating Officer
    Chris Thompson

Mr Thompson has over 20 years of oil and gas experience in Australia, the USA, Papua New Guinea and Indonesia. Mr Thompson has worked as a reservoir or petroleum engineer for a number of operating companies, including Oil Search, Novus Petroleum and Origin Energy...

Chairman
    Mark Carnegie, BA and a BSc (Hons)
    'Mr Carnegie has more than 30 years’ experience as an entrepreneur, investor and corporate adviser in New York, London and Sydney'... a seriously successful investor and has a decent amount of shares in the company(been there before with DW also...)

...if your seriously questioning your investment in this company read back thru there credentials again...the expertise(in all facets of the project) is there to see this (Coopers) project thru...my opinion (ramping) only...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.020(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $744.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.803M 11.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 238460 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 907108 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 7.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ 2892014
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.