GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

A few headlines

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A few headlines from the Australian this morning.
    I have just briefly summarised these articles as I don't have an online subscription to the Australian.
    If you want to read the whole article go to the:
    theaustralian.com.au.

From the Australian
    May 6 2015

RBA cut was a 'waste of a bullet'

My comments: I see quite a few traders around the traps crying about the RBA only cutting 0.25 basis points and not 0.4. Saying things very similar to the Australian headline. Im guessing some of these people got smacked when they tried to short the AUD.
    Well it is speculation and what do they expect?

################
    from the AUSTRALIAN
    May 6 2015

NAB exits property loans for SMSF's.
    Richard GLUYAS.
    NAB has stopped giving property loans to the SMSF retirees, apparently because of the CB concerns over a property bubble. The NAB apparently is only a small player in this particular sector.

#####################
    from the Australian
    May 6 2015

Banks tip lift in energy defaults.
    Jeffrey Sparshote

Banks in the US are cutting credit lines to energy companies and forcing firms to cough up more collateral to guard against fallout from the past ear;s plunge in oil prices, a Federal Reserve survey found.
    Banks expect more delinquencies and charge-offs from the sector over the course of this year.

######################

POG still rising that should make some people grind their teeth and criticize everything gold in an attempt to say
    Your all going broke, Schiff should be banned and the usual tripe from the usual suspects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.