KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

A Challenge

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Habchi broke the peace treaty so here goes...

This challenge will be updated periodically until i become an investor....

It’s always easy to simply say that someone is wrong but in the absence of evidence your comments are rubbish.
    Show me the evidence that I am materially incorrect about any one of the following and I will place an order for 50m shares. Now that is putting up so here goes half-wits
    These are the facts as disclosed by the company
    1. Company has spent most of what it has raised since July partially paying creditors and paying fees. Little if any has gone into exploration or development
    2. The company has enough ore in the high grade Pearse ore-body to go to Jan or Feb 2017. I have allowed an extra two months due to the down time of several weeks that it took to repair the road
    3. The maiden ore reserve at Pearse North is 179,000 tonnes at 2.5g/t which gives 14,389 ounces of gold
    4. The total ore RESOURCE at Pearse North is 298,000 tonnes at 2.7 g/t and that includes the 179,000 tonnes in reserve mentioned in 3 above
    5. All of KBL’s other resources require additional spending before it can be determined if they can be mined at a profit
    6. The company currently has a $13m debt that must be repaid by February 2017
    7. As at 31 December 2015, the total liabilities of KBL excluding trade creditors amounted to $52,000,000+
    8. The trade creditors as at December 31, 2015 amounted to $17,544,153
    9. MRI trading AG is owed as a current liability $8,431,558 which is up from $2,601,457 a year earlier. BillC said this was streaming but I haven’t seen any evidence to support that
    10. Quintana are owed $26,897,238 in metal and it must be paid. This is a pre-purchase and KBL must deliver.
    11. KBL can raise another ~$2m at a discount to VWAP rounded down to the nearest 1/10th of a cent. At current market price of .002 that is an extra 1 billion shares (1,000,000,000)
    12. KBL has authority for another 60 days to raise a further ~$3million+ by issuing shares at 80% of VWAP which at current prices equates to 1.75 billion shares (1,750,000,000)
    13. If KBL used up all its capacity to raise money at current prices the company will have in excess of 5 billion shares (5,000,000,000)
    14. If 13 above were to happen, the shareholders that owned 100% of the company 3 days ago would then own only 40%
    15. KBL has not released any information advising that drilling in the Pearse corridor has actually commenced
    16. The only way KBL shares can move up is if they have a substantial discovery
    17. If KBL do not have a substantial discovery and no take-over bid is successfully made, then come February the Note Holders will be in a very strong position and if they insist on converting their debt to equity at market price then that could equal 6.5 billion shares (6,500,000,000) which would mean that KBL has 11.5 billion shares on issue
    18. If 17 above happened, the shareholders that owned 100% of KBL 3 days ago would then own ~15%
    19. Galaxy is full of Silt and cannot currently offer anything in the way of evidence to either make a material difference to what I have stated above or back up his innuendo’s – I will up the ante and place an order for 100m shares if I am wrong on this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.