AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Hi MD I think many shareholders would have a similar rationale...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi MD

I think many shareholders would have a similar rationale to yours to have maintained and/or averaged down their position in AGS over the longer term, myself included.

I believe my biggest mistake was not recognizing the risk that a predatory partner could inflict upon us by virtue, (or lack thereof), of them having control of our asset.

Everyone knew Heathgate/Quaser had 75% of the pie, but I for one did not fathom their intentions and the ability to legally get away away with screwing us for the remaining 25%.

My lesson...never hand over control of one's assets to a partner. Worst case scenario, AGS should have maintained 51% and we would not be in the position we are today.

I think there should be some accountability for what HG/Q they have done to AGS shareholders and I'd love to see a forensic journalist put a story into mainstream media that tells of the misery inflected upon cheated shareholder's versus the morally impaired greed of big business after buck at any expense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.