UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hard to know what UNS is heading towards. If UNIS management is...

1. 3 Posts.
    Hard to know what UNS is heading towards.

If UNIS management is true to form, the earnings call will be a non event full of clever devices and pretty pictures.....but no substance in $$ terms. Without decent earnings and more importantly CLEAR UNAMBIGUOUS GUIDANCE as to when and where sustainable earnings will be coming from, UNIS will go back to being a shorters delight (regardless of reverse split). Market lost patience with this mob long ago.....that happens when you get fed a tsunami of BS year after year after year.....well done Al.

As part of the AS BS cleanup, I expect these guys are very likely to underwhelm with the earnings call and watch the shareprice continue to erode. The last 12-24 months has been bruising for all of them so while their balance sheet is ok for now, they will want to raise capital sooner rather than later to accommodate delays or surprises in their business going forward. You guys can do your own maths on what that looks like for existing holders (eg reverse split sees UNIS at $5, watch it slide to $4 and raise capital at $3 or $3.50 if we are lucky ??). Good result for company in terms of cash to enable longer term survival, so the board will pat themselves on the back for getting the company back on track....a clean slate ready for the new CEO to take it from there.

Existing shareholders barely given a second thought, and effectively diluted to the point where their votes don't matter anyway.

Have been around in UNS too long to give them the benefit of the doubt anymore....or to believe the hype on some of the chat forums.

Would be very happy to be wrong about all of the above.

Tread carefully all.

All imo. DYOR - maybe I should say "this post contains forward looking statements......".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.