TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

Absolutely. In time, and I'm not meaning a year, TZ could be a...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Absolutely. In time, and I'm not meaning a year, TZ could be a billion dollar company. It's a long way off but the potential is there if things fall in to the right places.
    the share price is interesting but today the Voume is a key positive for me. Over 4m traded. Let's now consider that many of the circa 400m shares are tied up with QVT, Deutsche and scottybogue. That makes the 4m quite a lot larger as a percentage of the shares likely to be traded. I don't think day traders we're heavily involved today as there was barely a mention on those boards.(where is vontrader btw?). So it's overhang from the 14c raising a year ago or from the raising in April.
    I can't imagine any of us here selling until the SP is considerably higher. Therefore I can only conclude that the share price is really set to boom and 20c + is only days away. One more piece of news (eg further revenue forecast increase that was hinted at the AGM perhaps on the back of an amazing pos malaysia Deal, etc) then consider 25-30c by xmas a reality. Even at that price the MC doesn't seem over valued.
    i think a CR is a possibility but with this momentum I can only see it being a minor speed bump
    14c very cheap. Get in quick scary cats

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.