CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Simply stated "yes". I have been invested in this organisation...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    Simply stated "yes".

I have been invested in this organisation prior to most posting on these forums, part of the original spilling of the board planners and yes, supported JH to be maintained on the board during the heights of the nastiest and craziness at central petroleum during the 2008 period(s).  

I am very much anti board based on the manner in which the organisation placed it's self and decided to back flip on a number of decisions and done so on the diameter of a dime.

However, I do appreciate and acknowledge the strategy associated with the gas plans, these seem to have worked according to plan and to the benefit of central, albeit at significant dilution along the way.

Central seem to be on the path to success, I still worry about this organisations reputation and the boards ability to appreciate share holder wealth, I hope that appreciation of wealth in the near future can be turned around, perception of company reputation will IMHO take longer to repair.

I would like to see a change in board representation aimed to fill some critical gaps and to bolster some of the organisations weekness.

I am a firm believer in providing accolades where due as evident in the, gas gas gas it's a jumping Jack flash plan(s) (well dome) but I am equally a voice where less than inspiring performances have persisted over extended period of durations, in this case the damage done to company market cap, share holder depreciations and company perception/reputation.

I am sure most will take this as an opportunity to gain some valuable group therapy back slapping, but I have no qualms in presenting myself as the minority and hold my head up high as being able to step out of the comfort zone by doing what many think, but fail to say.

Regardless, my intention is only to hold board accountable by way of voice, not to harm or put down shareholders, please respect my thinking in regards to central performances and that of a long term shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $31.66K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86808 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 23813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 101711
Last updated 15.33pm 28/03/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.