1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join HotCopper today

HotCopper is the largest stock market forum in Australia with over 250,000 registered members and more than 6,000 posts per day. Membership is FREE. Join now!

3. There is now a Managed funds topic. Enjoy.
AVB 8.0¢

10c

1. depinto

577 posts.

Sorry to hear that BTB, hope your wife makes a full recovery, you will be missed here, just shows everyone our health cant be taken for granted.
    Good luck BTB and give your wife our best wishes.
    Cheers.

2. kingkev

8,537 posts.

Best wishes to you and your family

I will miss your exuberance

Take care and stay healthy

3. pumpa

234 posts.

BTB

Not much I can add that hasn't been said by the AVB crew but just want to add my very best wishes to you and your wife. Stay positive and no doubt we'll all be here when you are back or at any time you feel like dropping by.

4. banjoman

181 posts.

Bethebest. I don't post often and I have to say that your post touched an accord with me today. Don't stop posting just because you don't own shares. I wish you and your wife all the best. I would say putting everything to the side, money, fame, fortune. You can not buy health. Everyone on this forum I would say wants to see people succeed. That why majority post and share knowledge. I truly look forward to see you posting again one day. All the best to you and your wife.

5. rexwood

171 posts.

Best wishes BTB !
    Cu heading in the right direction ... Chinese comments about having to possibly pay more for it next year will work well for AVB's timing. Looking forward to breaking towards a fairer value on completed mine finance. GL to LT holders as this first mine milestone ann draws near.

6. ra1ders

184 posts.

Pray for your wife fast recovery!!!

Take care

7. farlap

3,794 posts.

Yoplait beaten by 1/2 hd and a st nk...hrd Lk mte

Back to AVB now for some real dollars, I am hoping the 9's hold, I don't want to sell.

8. yoplait

523 posts.

And my partner broke her ankle in 3 places in cross country run so yeah things come in threes hope it doesn't include avb gosh hospitals suc I'm missing the allblacks game

9. TONY999

1,760 posts.

That's bad news. Good luck to you & your wife.

10. Awoonga

3,281 posts.

BTB,

Sorry to hear the news. I pray for your wife's successful operation and full recovery.
    All the best for the future. I hope that you are able to post again soon with good news.

11. Kalenn

4,784 posts.

He is currently unsubscribed from HC.

12. AriGold

616 posts.

What do you guys think about the price action today? More consolidation in the low 9s before another attempt at 10c?

13. Drumo

984 posts.

Yeah I think so AriGold even though small volume, good sign that .090 held up,couldn't help myself this morning, grabbed some more at 0.091, get the feeling the weak hands are all shaken out now and we will see a quiet build up of investors wanting a bigger return now, before charging straight through that f___ wall for good.

14. Kalenn

4,784 posts.

I think it is "solid", would rather a quiet move up the ladder than a flash and fade.

Sellers seem to have dissipated (touch wood) and there is a lot less discussion about the share price from minute to minute.

Mostly fundamentals being discussed and it is revealing that many are not talking as we await news from HQ.

This could be Pierpont's technical signal for an entry :)

15. Michael27

412 posts.

I think it's a waiting game ATM.. Will they/won't they get finance.

Once finance is confirmed she will let loose..

Exciting times as it's only weeks away possibly less.

GLTA

16. bethebest

What you have done is very noble, in putting your wife first, before potential gains.
    Now AVB may perform in the short term / in time, however even though you may no longer hold, I am sure you will be rewarded in many other ways,life is like that.

All the best to you and your wife.

17. blooreeler

5,943 posts.

BTB
    Hope all goes well
    My wife had a 2 year go in with cancer.
    Still worries us.WE know how you feel.

18. Awoonga

3,281 posts.

12 million dollar question - will a funding decision be made this quarter?

Previous announcements have stipulated that the funding decision would be made in this quarter "subject to completion of due-diligence".

So there is a "get out clause" attached - if the due-diligence is not completed in time then the funding decision may not happen during this quarter.

AVB would want the funding approval ASAP. They have no income and a couple of high salary people to pay. With funding approval, those people can be booked to the mine construction budget without having to raise further capital.

I await with anticipation for the next announcement.

19. Xerof

330 posts.

I personally think if they were aware of a DD delay, they would announce such Awoonga

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

^