1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

10 commandments

1. pints

10,649 posts.

God went to the Arabs and said, "I have Commandments for you that will make your lives better."

The Arabs asked, " What are Commandments? Can you give us an example?"

God said, " For example ............. . Thou shall not kill."

The Arabs were shocked, "What? Not kill? No way! Killing and massacaring our enemies, is our birth-right, and the only reason for our existence.. No, we are not interested. "

So God went to the Africans and said, " I have Commandments. "

The Africans wanted an example.

God said, "For example ........... Honour thy Father and Mother."

The Africans were dismayed. They said, " Father? Yo crazee! Can't tell for sure who our fathers are, maan!"

So God went to the Mexicans and said, "I have Commandments. "

The Mexicans wanted an example.

God said, " For example ........... Thou shall not steal."

The Mexicans were flabbergasted. They said, " No steal? No steal?? Hey Senor,you mad or something? We no steal, then how we live, huh? Gracias, but no! "

So God went to the French and said, "I have Commandments. "

The French wanted an example.

God said, "For example ............ . Thou shall not commit adultery."

The French were stunned. They said, "What? Not commit ze adultery ....... ? Non, non, non. Non Monsieur. Pardonnez nous. Alor! we, ze French, must have ze romance. "
    We need romance and spice to our bored lives,merci bien!
    go some where else huh?

So God went to Sri Lanka
    I want to give you commandment
    God said Thou should be free of corruption , be honest should not tell lies to people -specially the masses

Sri Lankan a politician said " you must be joking Machung "!
    How we can come to power, dupe these 'headless cattle' who shout "Jaya Weva, and then earn enough money for the next 7 generations ?.
    Adey don`t try to spoil our fun, Mass-ina,
    Look somewhere else for your commandments

So disappointed and Frustrated God went to Israel to meet Jews

To the Jews God said, "I have Commandments.. "

The Jews asked, "Commandments? How much do they cost?"

God replied, "Nothing. They are free."

The Jews answered, "Good. Okay " We shall take Ten of them "!!!

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.