FAR 1.23% 40.0¢ far limited

Guys, Try not to read and react too much into my point 4 and 5,...

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Guys,

Try not to read and react too much into my point 4 and 5, they really are guesses on what could drive the price of FAR up quickly, or opportunities we could take advantage of, whether or not any of these take place and the timing, would be anyones guess at this point.

Factually however
    Conoco Philips have publicly stated that they have a desire to take over as operator in Senegal, furthermore that they don't like working with smaller players. They have the capex budget to acquire, the desire and I would say acting early on this would present a discount for them. I personally wouldn't be opposed to seeing a portion of our senegalese lease sold down if we can get a decent return. It would be great if we could retain a sensible amount to pick up royalties in the production phase.

I guess FAR needs to decide, whether we are wanting to continue the process into production and subsequently how to fund it.

I am interested in the idea Tim raised around Senegal presenting the opportunity to perform Carbon sequestration. If this is a possibility it would greatly reduce our production costs and actually present a complimentary income. A very topical idea off of the back of G20. If this is a possibility - we would be mad to let go of our portion of Senegal - the upside in this would be massive, financially, politically and socially.

Let's see what happens over the next few months. Great to see the FAR thread seem to cleanse itself, just need to have the SP rinse itself off and stand up proud as it certainly deserves to.

FAR have a huge amount of options going forward, a healthy reserve of cash and more potential than any company I know of.

Predicting share increase timing is more an art than a science, however I absolutely believe that at some point in time FAR will be worth many many times its current value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $464.8K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119733 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ 68198
Last updated 14.47pm 28/03/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.